Lead Engineer (m/f/d)
Our customer is a successful automotive supplier from the interior sector, which is represented in over 19 countries with more than 60 locations and employs over 22,000 employees worldwide.
We are searching a Lead Engineer (m/f/d) located in Munich Area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Determines and drives the most appropriate design and engineering solution for system/ module Ensuring that all product /APQP requirements are covered
- Controls the engineering design activity assuring most appropriate application of both direct and contract design resources towards company internal & customer requirements, quality, time, feasibility and cost effective product design outcome
- Liaises with the tooling specialists to ensure that the product design is tooling/plant robust for the vehicle life
- Assures active participation of his engineering teams in the Product Development Team process
- Bachelor and/or Diploma degree in automotive, plastics engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent job related experience
- 5 years related experience, preferably in automotive interior design.
- Cradle to grave project experience including process and tool maturation and program launch.
- Experience in surface development desirable
- Conversant with major CAD systems applicable to automotive design
- Demonstrated excellent management and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of company product and manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of job-related technical skills: CAE, CAD, FMEA, DVP&R
- Fluent German and English language
- Flexible to support projects at various locations in Europe